Support and Leadership development in VivaMK - Network Marketing

Selena Ritson 

Feeling excited and really looking forward to properly embarking on my VivaMK journey .


I've had a coaching call with Les Csonge today - my Sponsor and also doing a fantastic programme with Ivonne Meisel #no1vivaqueen which has a few more weeks to run - but  everyone is just so helpful and they come from a real place.. also having some Excellent Overall and Network Marketing coaching with Sarah Reidy  who totally excells at helping me believe in myself and my own self worth again. 


 Together with the support of my family - I know that I am coming out the other side of the tunnel now -despite having a gallbladder full of stones! Lol. 

Look out for some really great Happenings in the coming weeks!  In all areas of my life xx

See the original Facebook post here 

 

Popular posts from this blog

We are building more than a team

Business Growth is built one step at a time

Welcome to The VivaMK Influencers Blog ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿงก