One of those simple products that you keep reaching for again and again

 Ivonne Meisel

I have to say… I really do love this product!๐Ÿคฉ✨

VivaMK Product White Zing promoted by Ivonne Meisel

The other day I was cleaning and noticed a mark that needed a little extra help. ๐Ÿงฝ

I grabbed my VivaMK White Zing and sprayed it on. A quick wipe… and it looked so much better!

✨๐Ÿ™ŒI love that it is multi-purpose, so I can use it around the home without having lots of different products. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’š And it smells lovely too! ๐ŸŒธ


One of those simple products that you just keep reaching for again and again. ๐Ÿ˜

Have you tried White Zing yet? ๐Ÿ’š See it in my Webshop for more details.

See the original Facebook post  here.

Shop with me

Join my VivaMK Journey

Popular posts from this blog

We are building more than a team

Business Growth is built one step at a time

Welcome to The VivaMK Influencers Blog ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿงก